All performances take place at Guthrie Green, 111 E. Brady Street in Tulsa. Admission and parking are free. The venue is accessible to those with disabilities. Concessions are available.
There are several options for parking:
1. There is limited free street parking adjacent to Guthrie Green.
2. Central Parking has a public parking garage three blocks from Guthrie Green, at First & Main. Cost is $2 and they accept cash or credit card.
3. Climb aboard the "Starlight Express!" Starlight is offering FREE shuttle service for our Tuesday night concerts. Park at First Christian Church at 10th & Main. Then ride the shuttle to Guthrie Green. The shuttle will run from 7:15-8pm, during intermission, and at the conclusion of the concert. The shuttle trip takes about five minutes. TUESDAY PERFORMANCES ONLY.
4. FRIDAY PERFORMANCES: Consider riding the free downtown trolley. For route map click here.
Concerts are held on summer evenings and begin at 8pm.
The public is invited to bring blankets, lawn chairs, picnic dinners and even pet dogs (on a leash).
Watch the sun set, gaze at the stars and enjoy the view of downtown as the sounds of Starlight Band waft through the evening. Our upcoming season includes:
2014 dates are:
|Tuesday, June 24||Concert Band - Americana Night sponsored by Saied Music Company and the Jimmie & Helen Saied Foundation|
|Tuesday, July 1||Concert Band - Let's Dance! sponsored in part by First Fidelity Bank|
|Tuesday, July 8||Jazz Orchestra - Jazz Under the Stars sponsored in part by the Will Rogers Rotary Club|
|Friday, July 11||Concert Band - That's Entertainment! held in conjunction with the Brady Arts District's "First Friday Arts Crawl" and sponsored by George Kaiser Family Foundation and the Tulsa Performing Arts Center Trust|
|Tuesday, July 15||Concert Band - Night at the Movies sponsored by Circle Cinema and Cedar Creek|
|Tuesday, July 22||Concert Band - At Your Request sponsored by the Charles and Marion Weber Foundation|
|Friday, August 1||Jazz Orchestra held in conjunction with the Brady Arts District's "First Friday Arts Crawl" and sponsored by Universal Combustion Corporation|
Hear a unique band in a unique setting, and it's entirely free!
- Circle Cinema
- Cedar Creek
- First Fidelity Bank
- Liberty Press
- Local 94: American Federation of Musicians
- Music Performance Trust Fund
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Public Radio Tulsa: KWGS/KWTU
- Saied Music Company and The Jimmie & Helen Saied Foundation
- Will Rogers Rotary Club of Tulsa
- Oklahoma Bandmasters Association