All performances take place at Guthrie Green, 111 E. Brady Street in Tulsa. Admission and parking are free. The venue is accessible to those with disabilities. Concessions are available.
There are several options for parking:
1. There is limited free street parking adjacent to Guthrie Green.
2. Central Parking has a public parking garage three blocks from Guthrie Green, at First & Main. Cost is $2 and they accept cash or credit card.
3. Climb aboard the "Starlight Express!" Starlight is offering FREE shuttle service for our Tuesday night concerts. Park at First Christian Church at 10th & Main. Then ride the shuttle to Guthrie Green. The shuttle will run from 7:15-8pm, during intermission, and at the conclusion of the concert. The shuttle trip takes about five minutes.
Concerts are held on summer evenings and begin at 8pm.
The public is invited to bring blankets, lawn chairs, picnic dinners and even pet dogs (on a leash).
Watch the sun set, gaze at the stars and enjoy the view of downtown as the sounds of Starlight Band waft through the evening. Our upcoming season includes:
2015 dates are:
|Tuesday, June 23||Concert Band - The Spirit of '76|
|Tuesday, June 30||Concert Band - Things That Go Bump in the Night|
|Tuesday, July 7||Concert Band - Way Out West|
|Tuesday, July 14||Concert Band - Night at the Movies|
|Tuesday, July 21||Jazz Band - Jazz Standards|
|Tuesday, July 28||
Jazz Band - Tribute to Billy Strayhorn, Duke's Right-Hand Man
Hear a unique band in a unique setting, and it's entirely free!
- Circle Cinema
- Cedar Creek
- First Fidelity Bank
- Liberty Press
- Local 94: American Federation of Musicians
- Music Performance Trust Fund
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Public Radio Tulsa: KWGS/KWTU
- Saied Music Company and The Jimmie & Helen Saied Foundation
- Will Rogers Rotary Club of Tulsa
- Oklahoma Bandmasters Association