NEW for 2014: Moving to Guthrie Green!
Since 1947, Starlight has presented quality, live music to Oklahoma audiences each summer. We are proud to announce that for our 2014 season, our free concerts will be held at Guthrie Green! Guthrie Green, at 111 E. Brady Street in Tulsa, is located in the heart of the vibrant Brady Arts District. Crowds of up to 1,500 music lovers from all walks of life attend each of our FREE, family-friendly concerts.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
2014 Concerts - Free Admission!
|Tue, June 24||Concert Band||Americana Night|
|Tue, July 01||Concert Band||Let's Dance!|
|Tue, July 08||Jazz Orchestra|
|Fri, July 11||Concert Band||That's Entertainment!|
|Tue, July 15||Concert Band||Night at the Movies|
|Tue, July 22||Concert Band||At Your Request|
|Fri, August 01||Jazz Orchestra|
- Circle Cinema
- Cedar Creek
- First Fidelity Bank
- Liberty Press
- Local 94: American Federation of Musicians
- Music Performance Trust Fund
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Public Radio Tulsa: KWGS/KWTU
- Saied Music Company and The Jimmie & Helen Saied Foundation
- Will Rogers Rotary Club of Tulsa
- Oklahoma Bandmasters Association